Another One Level Game Another One Level Game

Very clean

I very much enjoyed how much effort you took to make the game clean and presentable, that was attractive. As for the game itself, it was very challenging but seemed to lack the polish for a perfect score. Great music selection, what's the name of that song?

Battle For Newgrounds Battle For Newgrounds

Sigh...

I'm dreadfully tired of people pulling this off. There is clearly no game, firstly because there is only 1.7 MB to load, and from what you said about 50 levels and everything, it should not have that small a file size. Second, none of your other submissions are over 3.00 and if this game were real it would probably be 4.25+...Unless you drastically improved, there is no way you could have made this.

Maybe I am wrong but this same thing seems to happen a lot so as far as I'm concerned, nice try. Zeroed.

Officer responds:

Please, for the love of god, don't pretend you know what you're talking about. The game would be just over 9MB. Obviously it didn't work, congratulations. My other submissions? Unless you havn't noticed they're collaborate, and I was added for the hell of it. But sure, thanks for the zero.

Defender - Arcade Game Defender - Arcade Game

This was quite fun.

I actually beat this one, which is quite impressive because I usually fail at these sort of games. This was very well made, I can't wait to see more from you in the future. Some problems were already mentioned by others, such as showing health bars of enemies. Other than that, nice work.

The Paradox Trials 2 The Paradox Trials 2

Fun!

This was really entertaining! I thought you might have submitted this already, but maybe I'm just going crazy... Some of the questions made me ponder briefly but I got my way through it. Nice work!

Adventures of Buttlock Adventures of Buttlock

Awesome

This game was so much fun. The visuals were excellent, and it was easy to control. Congratulations on an impressive submission.

Adventures of Bibo 2 Adventures of Bibo 2

It was okay.

It was quite a good idea and it wasn't that bad. The graphics really needed some serious upgrading, and the coding was a little iffy at times. Overall not too bad, but there is some room for improvement.

&amp;gt;&amp;gt;&amp;gt; WRATH II &amp;lt;&amp;lt;&amp;lt; >>> WRATH II <<<

Hmmmm...

The idea was quite good, and I think you were on to something here, but the artwork needed some serious help. It also got kind of boring and repetitive. A very nice effort.

60 Seconds til Graduation 60 Seconds til Graduation

Very original

This was a really good idea for a game, and it was also quite well executed. You should build on this idea. Nice work.

3 Foot Ninja II 3 Foot Ninja II

Great improvement

Once again the artwork is tremendous, but this time you have put in more attacks, and different platforms to play on. Excellent work. The only thing that bugged me was not being able to attack while moving. Besides that, it was a good storyline and it was a lot of fun to play.

3 Foot Ninja 3 Foot Ninja

Nice job

The artwork in this is really well done, but the gameplay could use some work. It gets very repetitive doing basically the same battles over and over again. I know you tried giving some enemies additional attacks, but it still needs more. Great effort.