GhostFight-BOS-Part1 GhostFight-BOS-Part1

Oh my god.

That was the best flash video I have ever seen. Period.
There isn't much I can say that nobody else has, everything was so perfect.
The second time through I tried using the keyboard to change camera views and pause at epic moments, what an unbelievable idea. The contrast in colors, glowing weapons, amazing effects all contributed to the stupendous overall performance. Congratulations, you've set the new standard for stick movies and made me want to watch this at least ten more times.

-2 Intelligence -2 Intelligence

Wow.

The art in this was absolutely astonishing. Great work on the background lighting effects and...stuff... You sure have improved a lot from that extra video at the end haha. The only improvement I can think of is (yep, you guessed it) make it longer. And make more! I love your style!

The PS3 Song! The PS3 Song!

Nice job!

This flash was really entertaining and the song was quite well done.

I'm sorry to get into this topic, since it isn't what reviews are for, but I am kind of tired of all this stereotyping towards the different consoles. Every system has it's advantages and disadvantages. The PS3 isn't able to show off it's advantages yet, so everybody is riding Sony and Sony gamers asses. I am not saying the PS3 is the 'ultimate' gaming console, I am just sick of this constant bitching between fanboys. If you believe one console is better than the other, keep your mouth shut because no one cares, we have heard it all before. Both the Xbox and the PS3 are equally awesome, I haven't been able to try the Wii yet but it looks really fun. Everybody needs to accept other people's opinions and keep to their selves.

Sorry for the off-topic there. The animation kept me laughing to the end, great work!

Another One Level Game Another One Level Game

Very clean

I very much enjoyed how much effort you took to make the game clean and presentable, that was attractive. As for the game itself, it was very challenging but seemed to lack the polish for a perfect score. Great music selection, what's the name of that song?

Battle For Newgrounds Battle For Newgrounds

Sigh...

I'm dreadfully tired of people pulling this off. There is clearly no game, firstly because there is only 1.7 MB to load, and from what you said about 50 levels and everything, it should not have that small a file size. Second, none of your other submissions are over 3.00 and if this game were real it would probably be 4.25+...Unless you drastically improved, there is no way you could have made this.

Maybe I am wrong but this same thing seems to happen a lot so as far as I'm concerned, nice try. Zeroed.

Officer responds:

Please, for the love of god, don't pretend you know what you're talking about. The game would be just over 9MB. Obviously it didn't work, congratulations. My other submissions? Unless you havn't noticed they're collaborate, and I was added for the hell of it. But sure, thanks for the zero.

Defender - Arcade Game Defender - Arcade Game

This was quite fun.

I actually beat this one, which is quite impressive because I usually fail at these sort of games. This was very well made, I can't wait to see more from you in the future. Some problems were already mentioned by others, such as showing health bars of enemies. Other than that, nice work.